Sunday, July 9, 2017

ORIGAMI workshop

Premier origami artist of Pakistan, Imtiaz Razvi & his trained team invite you to an exciting fun filled two day Origami workshop on the weekend of 22 and 23 July
Participants will be able to view an exhibition of amazing origami models. You will guided through the basics and then gradually develop your skills to be able to fold a delicate butterfly, stunning tulips, Sesame Street Big Bird and a dark Batman...plus more!

There will also be an opportunity at the end of the workshop to have your photo taken with your folded models
What’s more we are throwing in complimentary lunch on both days.
All this for just Rs 2000!
Contact: 0321 5797380
 imtiazrazvi@gmail.com






4 comments:

  1. I am new visitor of your blog, thank you for sharing this valuable information. I’m looking forward for your upcoming blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pakistani Great Artist. We appreciate your artwork. If you wana buy art supplies online in Pakistan then visit thestationerycompany.pk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arts and crafts products, I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imtiaz you have made really outstanding art with papers.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I can improve!